I want to go (for example) first to Germany, then to Austria. At which Embassy must I apply for my Schengen-visa?


You must apply for the visa at the Embassy of the Schengen-Country that is your main travel destination. For example: a visit to a fair in Munich lasting 3 days followed by a ski holiday in Austria lasting 2 weeks: please contact the Austrian Embassy.

Top of page