Where do I apply for the Schengen Visa if I do not live in the Philippines ?


Applications can only be accepted from residents of the administrative district of the German Embassy Manila: the Philippines, the Marshall Islands, Micronesia and Palau.
This means that you can apply with this Embassy only if you are a Philippine National or a National of the Marshall Islands, Micronesia or Palau residing permanently in any of those states or if you are a foreigner residing in those states (e.g. as a university student, working, but not if you are here on holiday only!).
In case you are a Philippine National living outside the Philippines or the above mentioned countries living outside those countries, e.g. in the USA or Canada, or you are working abroad you will have to apply for your visa at the German Embassy / the German Consulate General nearest to the place of your residence.

Top of page