The Embassy offers many legal and consular services to a limited extent.
1.) You need a confirmed appointment for the application for a passport - please arrange it via our online appointment system
2.) For applications in Civil Registry Matters (application for registrations of birth / marriage of a German national abroad) as well as name declarations individual appointments will be scheduled with the applicant after pre-checking of all necessary documents.
3.) We offer the following consular services without appointment.
- Issuance of Consular Certificates
- Authentication of Signatures
- Authentication of Photocopies
- Authentication of applications for a German Certificate of No Impediment to Marriage
- Identity certification for Application of Certificate of Good conduct
- Submission of Documents for Document Checking.
You can walk-in for these services Tuesdays to Fridays between 8:00am and 9:30am (except holidays). You can find an overview on days of closure (holidays) here German Embassy Manila - Federal Foreign Office (diplo.de).